6.14.2013

Stuck in My Head

Today, I cannot stop singing. And I cannot stop listening to one song. Don't you hate when that happens??
Today I don't hate it at all. And I want to share it with you.


In case you can't watch the video, I'll put the lyrics down below.
I'm currently doing a devotion with Taylor all summer on the book of Isaiah, and man, does Isaiah know how to expose sin. I mean, he is a prophet and that's normally what they are good at, but he seems to be exceptionally good at displaying the Righteous Judge in His full glory. But with this judgement and wrath, comes the promise of hope. The promise that this sin will not overtake those who have genuine faith. The promise that He will return and make new His creation. The promise that He never fails.

******************************************************
City Harmonic - Holy (Wedding Day)

This is the story of Son of God hanging on the cross for me.
But it ends with a bride and groom and a wedding by a glassy sea.
Oh death, where is your sting?
Cause I'll be there singing, "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord."


This is the story of a bride in white waiting on her wedding day.
Anticipation welling up inside while the groom is crowned as King.
Oh death, where is your sting?
Cause we'll be there singing, "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord."


Holy, holy. Holy, holy. Holy, holy is the Lord Almightly.
Who was, and is, and is to come.

This is the story of Son of God hanging on the cross for me.
And it ends with a bride and groom and a wedding by a glassy sea.

This is the story of a bride in white singing on her wedding day
of the God who was, and is, and stand before a bride who sings,
"Holy, holy, holy is the Lord Almighty."

No comments:

Post a Comment