3.05.2013

A Crazy Week

Well I'm glad to finally be back to blog posting. I don't assume anyone will read this--I can't say I blame them. But this is more for me. I am terrible at journaling, even though I love it, simply because I'm a perfectionist and it takes too long to make my handwriting look how I want it too. So here's my blog. I'll put random, everyday beautiful things; recipes; workouts; devotions; thoughts; pictures; ideas; memories. Whatever is on my brain at the time will end up here. And right now two things are on my brain...
Paper writing and Haiti.
This has in fact been one crazy week. Yesterday I turned in a 20-page paper. Tomorrow I turn in a 2-page paper and a 12-14 page research proposal. Then I leave for my next journey to Haiti that evening. I have yet to pack or even buy all my supplies. Schoolwork has taken over my brain and time this week, but in the end it will be worth it. Which means I should get off this and go write. And write. And write some more.
Please pray for me while I am in Haiti, and when I get back, I'll write about it. I have so many thoughts pent up in my head, the next one could be a long one.

                                                         Love always,
                                                                    Krysta

No comments:

Post a Comment